Sadhu Vaswani Sadhana Camp, 2023
There is a simple input-output ratio that operates in sadhana; you will get as much out of it as you put into it.
- Dada J. P. Vaswani
The opportunity has come to become rich once again in the wealth and pearls of Rev. Dada’s profound wisdom, his warmth, his meaningful insights into the most difficult situations of life, and above all, to make a humble effort to be with the ever-present God in our lives, our Dearest Dada!
This December, let us enrich ourselves with this untold and priceless abundance of Rev. Dada’s blessings at the 27th Sadhu Vaswani Sadhana Camp at The Royal Orchid Hotel Pune, Pune-Banglore Road, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra from Dec. 26 to 29, 2023.
For Indian Residents / India Passport Holders residing abroad or within India:
Beneficiary: Sadhu Vaswani Mission
Account type: Savings
Account Number: 50100262451490
Bank: HDFC Bank
IFSC CODE: HDFC0002523
Branch Address: Hotel Gulmohar, Sadhu Vaswani Road, Pune- 411 001
UPI (QR CODE) for Indian Nationals
Please do not use this account number / QR CODE for donations.
For Foreign Passport Holders
Name of Account: Sadhu Vaswani Mission
Account Number: 40087365383 (FCRA savings account)
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Code: 00691
Branch Address: FCRA Cell, 4th Floor, State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110001, India
Guidelines for the Sadhana Camp:
For Single Occupancy: ₹ 48,000 /- per participant
For Double Occupancy: ₹ 30,000 /- per participant
For Triple Occupancy: ₹ 14,500/- per participant
Children less than 8 Years (As on Dec 1, 2023) are not allowed.
Registrations on first come first served basis.
Each applicant has to fill out a separate form.
1. Application for cancellations received on or before (subject to submission of original receipt) :-
Aug 10, 2023 - 75% refund
Sept 4, 2023 - 50% refund
No refund application for cancellation will be entertained after Sep. 4, 2023
2 . Registration received is non-transferable.
3. Kindly upload a photocopy of -
- PAN card (Aadhar card if PAN is not available)
- Passport (for foreign nationals)
Foreign nationals are requested to carry their original passport and visa related documents at the hotel during check-in.
It is a constant endeavor by Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani, that we should cultivate the soul. In this pursuit, the organizing committee with folded hands wishes to share a few disciplines to be maintained by the participants throughout the Sadhana Camp so that it becomes a soulful journey.
1. Participants should refrain from reserving seats; reserved seats are only for singers and musicians.
2. Participants are requested to leave their footwear in their respective rooms, and so are requested to carry a few pairs of socks.
3. Participants are requested to carry their own yoga mats with them as well as yoga costumes (fully covered).
4. Each participant is requested to carry general medicines along with them.
5. Brothers and sisters are required to remain in their respective sections. Food arrangements will be made separately for both.
6. Participants are required to wear simple (and well-covered) clothes - preferably white. Participants are not allowed to wear shorts.
7. Reading of newspaper, listening to the radio or watching T.V., using of telephone, sightseeing and shopping are to be strictly avoided.
8. No change of room-mates will be allowed during camp.
9. The Camp is open only to participants. No visitors, please!
10. All participants are requested to wear their name badges at all times.
11. Participants cannot leave the premises without the permission of the in charge.
12. Attendance is mandatory for all sessions, participants need to attend the entire camp, and leaving the camp midway is not permitted.
13. In case of any difficulty, participants are requested to contact General Manager - The Orchid Hotel, Balewadi, Pune.
14. Door of the Satsang hall will be closed once the session starts.
15. First session begins at 12 noon on Dec 26 and Camp will end at 2 pm with lunch on Dec 29.
16. While there is great emphasis on sowing the right seeds in the mind of young ones, registration is open only for 8 years and above, as this Camp will emphasize the practice of silence (maun) to the best of its ability.
17. Registration will only be complete once the form is filled and a copy of the photo ID (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, or Passport) is submitted on the website. On confirmation of the payment by SVM, the participant will receive approval by SMS/Email.
18. On arrival, the mobile phones will be deposited and an emergency number will be provided to you in advance.
19. Every day, the 1st session will start at 6.00 am.
20. Simple satvic food will be served.
21. Maun (Silence) Sadhana has to be practiced at least till 1 pm., It is preferred that participants observe maun for the entire period of the Camp.